Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation Announces Move to New State-of-The-Art Headquarters
Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation® announced today that it has completed a move into a new state-of-the-art corporate headquarters that accommodates the company’s growth and meets the current and future needs of its clients. Millennium, a leading provider of nationwide recovery management services, has just completed a relocation to its new facility located at 95 Executive Parkway in Hudson, Ohio.
“Millennium has a rich history of continuous self-improvement. Our new headquarters provides upgrades in technology that improve our speed and performance, and an updated environment
for our staff. Just as importantly, the new facility provides additional space – double the square-footage in fact – to better serve our clients and meet their growing needs,” said Millennium’s President Jayne R. Bronchetti.
“Prior to moving into the new building, we completely gutted and renovated it,” Bronchetti stated. “Our goal was improved service to our growing client base, and to make the work environment more productive and enjoyable to our dedicated staff. I’m proud of how our team has accomplished that.”
The move is a result of the company’s steady growth and clearly marks a pivot point with an eye toward continued future growth. As part of the relocation, Millennium has invested in upgraded technology and systems, including among them:
- More than 6.6 miles of new Cat6 certified computer cable form the infrastructure of the company’s network – that’s more than the length of 116 NFL football fields lined up end-to-end!
- Latest generation Cat6 computer cable provides superfast speed of up to 10-Gigabits and reduces intra-cable interference for increased reliability and performance.
- State of the art high-speed fiber optics power the company’s Internet and technology in the new facility for improved speed internally and with its clients’ system interfaces.
- More than 260 flat-panel monitors at the new HQ are part of a company-wide upgrade in staff workstations that are designed to optimize efficiency, productivity, and comfort.
- A new, Advanced Capability VOIP (Voice-Over-Internet-Protocol) Service has been installed to enhance to the company’s telecommunications.
- Two new 22,000-watt generators ensure the company will continue smooth operations 24/7 – even if a power outage happens to strike, Millennium’s clients will continue to experience optimum levels of activity and service.
This move is the latest in a series of strategic actions by the company. Recently, several key executives have been added, most recently a new Chief Business Development Officer. Additionally, a number of key people have been added enhancing the company’s core business processes of Finance, Technology, Compliance, and Client Relations. The new corporate headquarters is another shining example of Millennium’s commitment to grow, improve, and serve employees and clients alike.
About Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation®
Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation was founded in 1999 and is a leader in the recovery management industry serving consumer lenders on a national basis. The company provides a full-range of recovery services that include nationwide recovery management, skip tracing, impound negotiation, transportation, and industry-leading proprietary ComplianceFIRST SolutionsTM program. Millennium is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and has achieved the Service Organization Controls (SOC 2) Type 2 Internal Audit certification for five consecutive years. Headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, Millennium is a privately-held company. For more information, visit NationwideRecoveryManagers.com or call 877.500.6272.